Hi,

Am Mittwoch, 13. Jun 2007, 15:20:14 +0200 schrieb Alan McKinnon:

> The culprit is Bertram Scharpf, who started it with this reply:
>
> Bertram, why are you (or why is your mail client configured to) add
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] to posts that ar already going to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Arrrrgh. Misconfigured Mutt. I managed to delete the other
address from every posting until I activated the
`fast_reply' switch.

Now I found the mistake and corrected it.

Sorry for any inconvenience! This is the second time my
dullness hits just the Gentoo list. I really apologize.

Bertram

--
Bertram Scharpf
Stuttgart, Deutschland/Germany