On Monday 18 June 2007 06:49, Stevica Kurcubic wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have several Sun Fire X4200 servers and they are all running
> smoothly on Gentoo except one. It constantly fail with error bellow.
> At first I thought that it have a bad memory, so I run memtest and it
> all passed.

I have no experience on Sun machines but memtest is not a definitive test for
your memory (do a search in this ML for bad memory and you're bound to come
across a link to a script for putting your memory and memory controllers
through their paces).  Furthermore I see an Oops coming from your second
processor, but I am not sure if this is because of bad memory.

Since this is a repeatable failure, a quick test would be to replace the
memory modules (one at a time) with a good specimen from one of your other
machines.

HTH.
--
Regards,