Hi,
I can already sync contacts (although raki crashes if I attempt to sync the
contacts), tasks and appointments since yesterday.

The main reason of installing SynCE was to sync my emails, however, I can't
find an option in the configuration menu of raki. Google's just giving me
dozens of howtos how to sync my contacts etc.

Does anyone know a way to sync emails between Kontact and a pocket pc?

Of course, I will post my solution here if there is any and I am the lucky one
who finds it.

Best regards,
Namor

ps.: Is it maybe multisync? The current gentoo build (...414-r4) crashes, so I
had to install it manually from the svn/cvs/whatever if it really was the
solution, respectively not if it isn't. :-)