Alan McKinnon writes:

> On Friday 22 June 2007, Alex Schuster wrote:
> > Alan McKinnon writes:
> > > It would appear that you have installed the kdemultimedia package.
> > > That's a monlithic one, and it WILL install noatun, which requires
> > > arts.
> >
> > I also have kdemultimedia installed, but not noatun.
[...]
> You do have noatun binaries installed, but it's part of the huge
> humunguous kdemultmedia package, which is NOT a meta package

Okay, I forgot about the noatun package being for non-monolithic KDE
installs only. TZhanks also to Elias for pointing that out.

But still I cannot find any noatun binary on my system:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ --> equery files kdemultimedia | grep noatun
/usr/kde/3.5/share/doc/HTML/en/noatun
/usr/kde/3.5/share/doc/HTML/en/noatun/common
/usr/kde/3.5/share/doc/HTML/en/noatun/index.cache.bz2
/usr/kde/3.5/share/doc/HTML/en/noatun/index.docbook

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ --> noatun
bash: noatun: command not found

        Alex