Hello,

        I have some strange network problem: i can ping(icmp works), i
can arping(arp works), my dns works, btw routes also looks ok,

Ok - just to clarify, you are sucessfully pinging the webserver you want
to contact by name - is that correct? If so, that indicates that arp,
dns and routing are all ok.

         but then I try to open any site all i get is "request sent"
message from links, or connection broken to  x.x.x.x ... from conquer,
and opera just displays empty pages,
        and i dont think i have firewall(I'am quite new to   entoo).
Internet from windows and from livecd works without problems. My best
gues is it`s something wrong with tcp, maybe someone had a similar
problem and could share their experience?
        Thanks in advance. Sorry for english:)

The only time i have seen this sort of thing is when there is a firewall
or MTU issue, but that would be unlikely here. Next stop is to run
netstat or a sniffer to see what's happening, but send the ping output
here first.

Rgs,
Adam