2007/6/25, Bertram Scharpf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi,

I have a Speedlink Illuminated Keyboard that shines blue
when the ScrollLock key is on. This seems to be kind of
hardcoded.

Unfortunately the KDE Konsole uses the ScrollLock function,
too. Here, it activates/deactivates controll flow similar to
Ctrl-S/-Q in Xterm. So the wunderful blue light will be
switched off every time I open a command line in KDE.

Does anyone know a way to turn this ScrollLock behaviour
off?

Thanks in advance,

Bertram

--