Good! I'm in the Linux Symposium, tomorrow in the Gentoo BoF, I will
report that situation. I'm resync now...

2007/6/29, Randy Barlow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Leandro Melo de Sales wrote:
>   I tried to emerge the latest portage version and I got it:
>
> # emerge -uvDN portage
> !!! A file listed in the Manifest could not be found:
> /usr/portage/sys-apps/portage/portage-2.1.3_rc6.ebuild

I've had this happen before twice, and both times re-syncing fixed the
problem, so try that out!

--
Randy Barlow
http://electronsweatshop.com

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people
for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him
who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Once you were
not a people, but now you are God's people; once you had not received
mercy, but now you have received mercy. ~1 Peter 2:9-10

Leandro Melo de Sales.
Pervasive and Embedded Computing Laboratory
http://embedded.ufcg.edu.br/
+55 083 3310-1404 (extension 208)

"There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand
binary, those who don't"