On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 06:08:17 -0700, "Drew Tomlinson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> For the archives...  Ditching wpa_supplicant in favor of iwconfig
> (wireless tools port) solved my problems.  Only downside is that I am
> unable to use WPA-PSK authentication.  Maybe a future version of
> wpa_supplicant will work?

Unlikely.  ;-)

I've used it a couple times and it always strikes me as much less stable
than wireless-tools, even when authenticating to non-WEP networks.  It
would routinely fail to associate, even when wireless-tools worked
effortlessly.  I'd love to run WPA, just because it's better, but I'm
unwilling to put up with wpa_supplicant.

My two cents,

Thomas Tuttle
--
Thomas Tuttle - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.ttuttle.net/