On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 19:41:34 +0200
Thierry de Coulon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm surprised I haven't heard more about Sabayon on this list, just as if
> the "real" Gentoo users feel it's a treason.
>
> Thierry

It is nothing of that kind. These, simply, is not the Sabayon list, but the
Gentoo one. No matter if Sabayon forked from Gentoo, it is a different distro,
like Mandrake or Debian, so, it is not usually a topic for these lists. The
Sabayon list is this:

Sabayon has many differences with Gentoo, starting with the kernel and the
toolchain. Two core pieces, overall, in a source based meta distro.

--
Jesús Guerrero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>