On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 01:16:06 -0500, Dale wrote:

> Well, I don't know about yours but mine says they were all sent at the
> same exact time.  So why are they arriving at different times?  Are we
> sure this is him and not something else?

More importantly, they all have the same Message-ID. However, the
received headers shown that the Gentoo server received each copy from a
different source. Something along the line was sending multiple copies
via different routes.

--
Neil Bothwick

Actually, Microsoft is sort of a mixture between the Borg and the Ferengi.