b.n. writes:

> I recently recompiled amarok with the musicbrainz USE flag enabled, to
> allow tagging of mp3 files with musicbrainz.
> However, when I try to "Edit tag information..." the "Fill-in tags
> using MusicBrainz" button is always disabled. It tells me to install
> Musicbrainz, but it's installed.
>
> What should I do?

I don't know. I also have this USE flag enabled, without actually doing
anything with it - until your post I did not even know what musicbrainz
is. But I have the button enabled and it seems to work fine for me.

What I try in such cases is to rename .kde/share/apps/amarok so you start
with fresh configuration, just as a test. Sorry, no more ideas.

> I am using amarok 1.4.5-r1 and musicbrainz 2.1.4 on an x86 stable
> system.

Same here.

        Alex