On Sunday 22 July 2007 22:53, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:

> I've had very good luck with my dellbuntu system.

Which model is this? Presumably it is a "standard" model but with Ubuntu
pre-installed instead some wannabe OS. According to this:

http://direct2dell.com/one2one/archive/2007/05/01/13147.aspx

machines with Linux are only available in the US at the moment. Searching
my local Dell site for "linux" only gives me the above link.

> System 76 also goes out of the way to make sure their hardware is linux
> friendly.

Sorry I should've mentioned, as I'm not based in the US, only
internationally available manufacturers/models would be useful :)

--
Crayon