Hi all,

I'm needing to update php to include both the gd and mysql extensions.

I believe I have both packages installed.

I emerged php with both extensions in my USE flag.

emerge -upDe --verbose php

[ebuild   R   ] dev-lang/php-4.4.7  USE="apache2 berkdb cli crypt gd gdbm
iconv imap ipv6 mysql ncurses nls pcre posix postgres readline session snmp
sqlite ssl unicode xml
zlib -adabas -bcmath -birdstep -bzip2 -calendar -cdb -cgi -cjk
-concurrentmodphp
-ctype -curl -db2 -dbase -dbmaker -dbx -debug -discard-path -doc -empress
-empress-bcs -esoob -exif -expat -fastbuild -fdftk -filepro -firebird -flatfile
-force-cgi-redirect -frontbase -ftp -gd-external -gmp -hyperwave-api -informix
-inifile -interbase -iodbc -java-external -java-internal -kerberos -ldap
-libedit -mcal
-mcve -memlimit -mhash -ming -mnogosearch -msql -mssql -oci8
-oci8-instant-client
-odbc -oracle7 -overload -pcntl -pfpro -pic -recode -sapdb -sharedext
-sharedmem
-sockets -solid -spell -suhosin -sybase -sybase-ct -sysvipc -threads -tokenizer
-truetype
-wddx -xmlrpc -xpm -xsl -yaz -zip" 0 kB

How do I get these to be recognized by php applications?

TIA,

--
Mike Diehl