Then, this is a Thank you to US all, FOSS is not a Term for special People, EVERYONE here can distrube a bit from his Brain about it.

Then, ALL do their best, and here we are.

All about FOSS with Thank You is in everyone of us wo distrube anything about Brainstuff to make something in this World better.

and the Road goes on and on and on.

Ow Mun Heng schrieb:
First off, let me apologise for cross-posting this email to multiple
Mailing Lists.
I was feeling a bit un-appreciated as a Developer and I thought of all
the other developers of Open Source (Free) Software who relentlessly
contribute to/make Open Source (free) software.

I just wanted to take some time to officially say *Thank You* for all
the good things which you guys/gals have made to my(/our) benefit, of
which has either saved my skin or improved my work efficiency.

To All of you, I say a Big Thank You for it.

Let no one tell you that you are Un-appreciated for all the hard work
you have poured into your relevant projects.

Seriously, Thank you.