On Saturday 28 July 2007 05:13:58 Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
> > Didn't I do that?  For some things, the equals sign doesn't seem to be
> > required when using flagedit, for others it seems to be.

Yeah, flagedit isn't particularly well documented. `flagedit --help` is the
only documentation it has and clearly it's far from complete. I'm sure the
author would be delighted to take a patch to fix or improve that (preferably
by introducing a man page).. ;)

> BTW, if the wiki is broken, just fix it.  I'm not sure it's an official
> source of documentation anyway.

It most certainly isn't and anyone ever using it do well to take a critical
view of it.

--
Bo Andresen