Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
On Monday 13 August 2007 21:43:03 Joshua Doll wrote:
I find the easiest solution is to link /usr/lib/libexpat.so.1.5.2 to
/usr/lib/libexpat.so.0, but I don't think that's the right of doing
things. Things start working again though.

Sure.. and occasionally things crash randomly as a result of it..

Didn't say it was the best solution just the easiest. I would like to point I did try the revdep-rebuild like the ebuild said but still nothing would compile. It wasn't until I created that symlink that things started to compile again.

--Joshua Doll