On Thursday 06 September 2007, James wrote:

> Starting eth0
> 192.168.2.33/24
> <red> 192.168.2.33 already taken on eth0
> <red>Error: cannot start netmount as net.eth0 could not start
> <snip>

You don't say but I assume that you have setup a static IP address which has
not been released yet by the router.  You could set up the router to release
the IP address sooner (if it has such a facility), power cycle the router,
wait for a while before you reboot, or use dhcpcd to automatically obtain any
address the router wants to give.

HTH.
--
Regards,