On 9/9/07, Benno Schulenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Korthrun wrote:
> > I've done some tweaking of my xorg.conf, .xbindkeysrc and
> > .Xmodmap to get my logitech mx1000 working. The forums/wiki
> > helped a lot with this.
>
> You're not saying which forums or wiki.  :)
>
> The https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MX1000Mouse page suggests that
> the following may be needed:
>
>  Option          "ZAxisMapping"          "4 5 7 6"

Sorry, the gentoo forums and gentoo-wiki.com of course! :)

> > Since making these changes I've lost my middleclick to paste
> > functionality,
>
> When you remove all your tweaks again and go back to the defaults,
> does middleclicking work again?  Just to make sure the mouse is
> still working.

Yes, it does still work when I revert. When I get home today, I'll
have to see if I can narrow it down to a specific option. Instinct
tells me it's the difference in "evdev" versus "mouse' for driver.
We'll see.

> Benno
> --

Maybe I'll just set the box on fire tonight.

--
()  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against HTML Email,
/\  vCards, and proprietary formats.