Hi,

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 18:35:41 +0200
Florian Philipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thank you for your patience, it's finally working!

OK, that's good news :-)

> If you don't edit the wiki, I'll do it (sooner or later). Just tell me
> if you don't want to see your name when I give you credit for the settings.

Reading through it, it'll need a general rewrite.

The more I look at it, the less it makes sense. Though on the
discussion site, the last comment gives a valuable hint to what the
main culprit is: The article doesn't clarify on its focus (and I guess
that's why it hasn't got that much attention yet). Based on the title,
there are many ways to conclude what task is described there. I guess
it was really about routing an internet connection to some "clients",
but the general concept of "Routing" is broader. So I think the article
should
- clarify what it's about (introduction)
- introduce routing and the "route" command (and/or "ip route")
- introduce masquerading (what you wanted and the original article
  intended to describe, I think)

I'll take a try on rewriting it this evening (CEST). Feel free to
further rewrite it or start doing it, but I really think the aspects
noted above are worth following.

-hwh