[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Elias Probst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>> On Friday 14 September 2007 15:54:10 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>> At some time in the recent past, something in my desktop setup knew
>>> when I highlighted a URL, and a little list would pop up in the bottom
>>> right corner of desktop with a short list of possible browsers to
>>> handle that type of URL.
>> I think you're looking for kde-base/klipper
>
> Yup, thats the one.  In klipper config you have to check
> [x] Popup menu at mouse cursor postion
>
> I must have turned it off some time or other.
>
> Thanks...

So I was interested in checking out klipper, and found something I
thought was strange - the stable klipper doesn't like the stable kdebase:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ $ emerge klipper -pv

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/klipper-3.5.7  USE="-arts -debug
-kdeenablefinal -kdehiddenvisibility -xinerama" 0 kB
[blocks B     ] =kde-base/klipper-3.5* (is blocking
kde-base/kdebase-3.5.7-r3)
[blocks B     ] =kde-base/kdebase-3.5* (is blocking kde-base/klipper-3.5.7)

Shouldn't klipper 3.5.* work with kdebase 3.5.*?

--
Randy Barlow
http://electronsweatshop.com