On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:13:02 +0100
Neil Bothwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> age syncs.
>
> You won't be banned for the odd extra sync. Syncing every hour is
> another matter.

I used to sync my main tree twice a day.  Never banned, never any angry
emails.  (It was then served to my local network over NFS; that's how I
justified syncing twice daily, at 4 am and 4 pm).

I since dropped down to once a day so I could see how fast my servers
are outdated, but I really don't think anybody minds if you sync a
little excessively once in a while.  Its mostly a matter of
consideration for other rsync users, I think .