On Mon, 1 Oct 2007 09:41:43 +0100
Neil Bothwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Dan Farrell,
>
> > I was going to suggest you avoid pxegrub, but I guess you figured
> > that out for yourself.
>
> What's wrong with pxe grub. I use it and it works, so I haven't tried
> pxelinux. Is there a good reason to change if it works?

I never got it to work last January when I set up my first diskless
host.  I got similar strange errors; it just didn't seem to want to do
anything, although it appeared to be properly configured.

PXElinux was a breeze by comparison, I thought, even though the
configuration files are icky.  But most importantly, it worked, so I
stuck with it under the same principle.