some examples for shit:

  /* Oh shit. We really ought to make a single node which can do both
atomically */
         * Some dipshit decided to store some other bit of information
         *    all the algo is pure shit and should be replaced
         * What lunatic came up with this shit?
/* 2,191 lines of complete and utter shit coming up... */
         * Big shit, we now may have two dirty primary cache lines for the same
        sys     irix_unimp      0       /* 1064  XXX AFS shit         DC*/
        sys     irix_unimp      0       /* 1065  XXX AFS shit         DC*/
        sys     irix_unimp      0       /* 1066  XXX AFS shit         DC*/
        sys     irix_unimp      0       /* 1067  XXX AFS shit         DC*/
        sys     irix_unimp      0       /* 1068  XXX AFS shit         DC*/
        sys     irix_unimp      0       /* 1069  XXX AFS shit         DC*/
        sys     irix_unimp      0       /* 1070  XXX AFS shit         DC*/
        sys     irix_unimp      0       /* 1071  XXX AFS shit         DC*/
        sys     irix_unimp      0       /* 1072  XXX AFS shit         DC*/
        sys     irix_unimp      0       /* 1073  XXX AFS shit         DC*/
         * this shit off... nice job Fujitsu.
         * give up.  I'm serious, I am going to kick the living shit
                                 * to shit into regions like that.
         * in Microelectronics who refused to fix this shit.
         * No shit.  WTF is it supposed to do, anyway?
 *      Status: Testing required (no shit -jgarzik)
 *      SCR registers on vt6420 are pieces of shit and may hang the
         * Some (ENE) controllers go apeshit on some ios operation,
        mdelay(8);              /* same shit */
        /* Remember: "Different name, same old buggy as shit hardware." */
 *      v0.007: Big shit. The LANCE seems to use a different DMA mechanism to
         if (qpti->clock == 0) /* bullshit */
        /* Hrm... same shit, X doesn't do that but I have to */
__adb_probe_task(struct work_struct *bullshit)
And people will even see that as true leadership (*cough* bullshit

--
eGroupWare, gLiveCD, gentoo és barátai
http://www.osbusiness.hu