Hi,

oops, wrote too long. So here's the follow-up:

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 10:42:54 -0700
Joseph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Where do you put "GS_FONTPATH="
> I was trying to put it in .bashrc (re-log) didn't work;  in /etc/profile
> env-update && source /etc/profile
> export
> GS_FONTPATH=/usr/share/fonts/misc:/usr/share/fonts/75dpi:/usr/share/fonts/100dpi:/usr/share/fonts/Speedo
>
> No difference, "gs -h" doesn't show these paths.

I don't think it will ever do. It is supposed to just show compiled-in
paths, so that you can see what the defaults are. I would set that
variable just like you did -- and then give pdf2ps a try.

BTW, all paths you have specified are related to bitmap fonts, which
Ghostscript will most probably not be able to make any sense of. You
should probably rather focus on the corefonts (Microsoft fonts) and
TrueType/TTF/Type1 folders.

-hwh