Hi All,

I am trying to setup access permissions for a Samba file server and have so
far done this much;

chmod -R ug+rwxs,o-r+x /data

The three MS Windows users on the server (george, viki & cad) can all create
files and delete their own, but cannot delete a file that they have not
created themselves.  I want to make (only) george able to delete files that
he has not created himself.  How can I achieve that, without using ACLs - I
will be setting up some tar, or rsync based back-up policy which I think does
not retain POSIX ACLs.
--
Regards,
Mick