--- "Arttu V." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It's probably a pre-compiled binary, so that's
> probably why there
> is no configure either? The source is likely to be
> in another tar.bz2
> file on sourceforge download page if that is what
> you're looking for.

Thanks Arttu. The source was further down the page; it
has the configure scripts packed with it.

Just to clarify: What does a 'pre-compiled binary' do?
There wasn't even an executable that I could see.

OK, I'm off to set it up. Should be an awesome CAD
program -- if it works ;)

Yes, I noticed the thread re the ebuild for the
earlier version -- didn't inspire me with much
confidence.

-mw