On Fri, Dec 28, 2007 at 03:58:27PM -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote
> I'm having a continuing annoying problem from sandbox trying to write
> out of its crib.
>
> I've posted here twice before but caught no ones attention.
> Possibly this is something screamingly obvious and people just ignored
> the posts.
>
> `sandbox' doesn't like my root .bash_history.
>   ACCESS DENIED  open_rd:   /root/.bash_history
>   ACCESS DENIED  open_rd:   /root/.bash_history
>
> I see nothing really like this on bugzilla although their are other
> access violations there.  I guess it needs to be turned in as a bug but
> fisrst tell me if its really a bug or something to do with my
> ill-informed setup.

  A couple of things to look at...

  1) Do you have "SANDBOX" mentioned anywhere in /etc/make.conf ?

  2) Grasping at straws here, have you made any manual changes to
     /etc/profile ?  The reason I'm asking is because
     /usr/share/sandbox/sandbox.bashrc sources /etc/profile

--
Walter Dnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I'm not repeating myself