My apache server dosn't work after update.

Recentrly, I have updated all portage tree and after that can't start.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

My apache version is: www-servers/apache-2.2.6-r5

and /etc/init.d/apache2 start  shows me this:
    charlotte ~ # /etc/init.d/apache2 start
     * Starting apache2 ...
    apache2: apr_sockaddr_info_get() failed for charlotte
    apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified
domain name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName

I have read some post, but neither of them can help me.

Sorry for my English, it isn't my native language...