In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Alan McKinnon) writes:

>On Friday 18 January 2008, Konstantinos Agouros wrote:
>> >xt_tcpudp is the difference as it seems
>>
>> verified it that was the problem. For whatever reason I forgot to
>> configure module autoloading into the kernel.

>Perhaps you used an old .config and that option name has changed?
Actually quite the opposite. This machine was set up rather fresh. I think
this is deactivated after a fresh install of gentoo-sources and make
menuconfig.

Konstantin

>alan

>--
>Alan McKinnon
>alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
>--

Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185