On Sun, 2008-01-27 at 11:40 +0100, Justin wrote:
> Is there a way to use 7zip for decompression with emerge?

I fear, no easy one. Of course, since emerge is just a python script,
you could rewrite it but 7z-syntax isn't compatible with bzip2 or
gnu-tar so it will be some work. I also tried to use star as a drop-in
replacement for gnu-tar, once. Didn't work well although their syntax is
nearly identical, but just nearly...

By the way: Please don't top-post (e.g. write your answers to a mail
below the quote. It makes reading long threads with many quotes easier.)