Hi All,

I am sure that someone has asked this before, but a cursory look doesn't bring
anything up.  I am going through some logs and I cannot understand what the
time was when certain events took place:

[1200806556] SERVICE ALERT: router.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[1200806576] SERVICE ALERT: router.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[1200806891] HOST ALERT: router.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[1200806891]

Could you please tell me how to interpret/parse these so that they show time
in hrs:min so that I can understand it?  (anything I could feed to less would
be grand).
--
Regards,
Mick