Hi!

I have compiz-fusion on my Intel X3100 - it run smoothly and very fast. This is not compiz problem, try to re-emerge mesa and install oryginal drivers from www.nvidia.com. I have using some time ago compiz-fusion on nVidia 5500FX and this works normal only on drivers from nvidia webpage. If You use - such as I EM64T on amd64 distro (x86_64) then drivers are also available. If after instalation of driver this You will still have this problem please let me know on: [EMAIL PROTECTED], we find whats about...

Mateusz M.

dell core2duo pisze:
Hi,
I am running compiz-fusion. but it seems to run very slow. Although Cpu/memory usage are normal. But even when i resize a terminal it takes few seconds to do so. while there is no such problem in doing same without running compiz-fusion. I have nvidia-8600-GT graphics card. I would like to know how to make my compiz-fusion run smoother.

--flukebox