Stroller wrote:

> On 4 Feb 2008, at 11:29, Dale wrote:
>> eix is sort of growing on me tho.  I wonder when they will replace it
>> with something else??
>
> I've been using eix for a while & am really comfortable with it.
>
> Replacement would seem to be WELL overdue, by my previous experiences
> with Gentoo tools.
>
> Stroller.

Yea, when I got sort of used to etcat, they replaced it with eix.  I
just recently started to really using eix a fair bit.  I suspect they
are getting a new thing ready.  Sort of keep me confused ya know.   ;-)

Oh well, at least it keeps getting better.  LFS would be fun for sure.
We'd be writing scripts like crazy.  LOL

Dale