Hi

I'm a little confused as long as new Apache use flags are concerned. With old Apache versions ( pre 2.2.6) all valid flags shown in
*emerge -pv Apache*
could have been set in /etc/portage/package.use in following format
*www-servers/apache flag flag -foo -bar flag*
and life was great :)

Unfortunately with the new version the concept changed. Some flags contain *% *some contain* ** and some both (not sure what it is for) - I only know that flags enclosed like this *(flag) *are the one I have selected before.

My main problem is that emerge apache command is not affected by flag settings in /etc/portage/package.use in any way.
How do I properly set new apache flags ?
Where do I define APACHE2_MODULES ?
Where do I define APACHE2_MPMS ?

regards
dexter