On Monday 03 March 2008, Stroller wrote:
> On 3 Mar 2008, at 09:57, Etaoin Shrdlu wrote:
> > On Monday 3 March 2008, Jan Seeger wrote:
> >> NOTE: I don't speak spanish. But somehow, I read it thusly:
> >> On Mon, 03. Mar, [EMAIL PROTECTED] spammed my inbox with

> >> all technical support requests (relations?)
> >
> > all technical support-related issues
> >
> > Ok, not that it changes much... :-)
>
> Noooo! It changes EVERYTHING!!
>
> "Issue" is word to describe an individual periodical in a series of
> publications, and is a weasel-word when it's used as a synonym for
> "problem".

You are argueing about the English translation of a Spanish word, done
by someone that most probably isn't a certified translator. The word
at issue (please excuse the pun) isn't "issues" but the Spanish
word "temas" - and I doubt it can be described as a weasel-word in
this context.

Uwe

--
Informal Linux Group Namibia: