maxim wexler wrote:
> Following a major upgrade I noticed that all my fonts
> had shrunk drastically. I was able to enlarge all of
> them, KDE, the desktop, consoles etc except the menu
> bar and drop down menus in firefox. I can increase the
> font size in the window no problem but not the menu
> bar and side bar. Nothing in "customize toolbar" about
> changing font size.

To change the fonts of firefox itself, you could use gtk-chtheme.

But because all fonts changed, you may want to check that X has the
right idea about the size of your display:

  xdpyinfo  | grep -e milli -e dots

If not, try setting something like "DisplaySize 320 240" (with the
correct sizes filled in) in Section "Monitor" in xorg.conf.

Benno