Hello

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 11:26:16PM -0400, Dan Cowsill wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 11:22 PM, Andrey Falko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have SSH to a server, two open ports for bit torrent connections and
> a few ranges for DCC transfers from irc.

Torrents can sometimes open thousands of connections (yes, it is very
aggressive way of transferring data). And if you have something like
Skype, they a full table is not something unusual.

So IMO it could be DoS, but it can be some application that doesn't know
what is polite behaviour.

--
This is a terroristic email. It will explode in 10 minutes,
if you do not close it in the meantime.

Michal 'vorner' Vaner