Chris Brennan wrote:
look in your /etc/fstab, is /boot set to noauto? If it is, then /boot
isn't being mounted at boot, mount it by hand, then take a peek ...

Thanks. I figured that out. The thing that stymied me is that I normally don't have to manually mount /boot. Anyway, things are okay now.

Regards,

Colleen

--

Registered Linux User #411143 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org