Iain Buchanan wrote:
On Mon, 2008-04-07 at 16:56 +0200, Gyuszk wrote:
Dear Gentoo users,

I have an amd64 gentoo. It runs up-to-date components. It is running with stable ebuilds (except of some ebuilds like monodevelop). I've emerged some games too, and thats my problem. Most of these games just won't run.

Warsow, Wesnoth, Barrage runs without errors, but Openmortal, Chromium, Liquid Wars just don't start. Here is the outputs.

It's a long shot, but are you in the games group?

HTH,
Of course. Without being in games group, I just won't be able to run emerged games.