Peter Humphrey wrote:
> On Thursday 10 April 2008 15:04:56 Amar Cosic wrote:
>

>> Block device /dev/sda3 is not valid root device...
>> Could not find the root block device in.
>>

> Is AHCI set up correctly in your BIOS? Try toggling it and see if that
> helps.

On these lines, what CPU does this thing use? AFAIK Lilo has some issues
with newer (specifically AMD64 and 64-bit systems) hardware. I'm aware
that this server is equipped with an Intel CPU, but could it be that
Lilo simply doesn't support your hardware?

Unfortunately, it is proving harder than I expected to find a list of
Lilo supported hardware.

-Hal