I'm a xmonad user here, no compiz at all and the problem exists. As I
said, it looks pretty much like a sound problem.

I believe changing for firefox-bin won't help, cause the trouble
resides in the flash player itself, I think... but it's a shot!

For me, maybe I'll try firefox 3 beta =)

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 4:12 AM, Qi Baobin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> NO.
>  Does it help if i replace firefox with the forefox-bin package?
>

>  On 06:36 Sun 13 Apr     , José Pedro Saraiva wrote:
>  > Are you using compiz-fusion? There are reported problems with firefox and
>  > flash contents with compiz-fusion...
>  --

Gustavo Campos

Ciência da Computação / Computer Science - UFMG