Is anyone aware of a scriptable terminal program?  Requirements are that I
should be able to open the program from a script, create multiple tabs, name
the tabs, connect the tabs to a remote computer via FTP, run a login script
which reads the info coming from the remote computer and sends back the
appropriate response, and then leaves the connection open at a command line
prompt.

I can't seem to find anything which supports everything.  I can't find any
way, for example, to open multiple Konsole tabs from the command line.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.