Robin Atwood writes:

> I have just brought my laptop (x86 arch) up to date and so I have KDE
> 3.5.9 and netscape-flash-9.0.124.0. Now whenever I go to a web page
> with embedded flash I get a segfault. I seem to remember that something
> got  broken wrt konqueror and my amd64 system is using
> netscape-flash-9.0.48.0-r1; however, that version now seems to have
> been removed. So what version are people using?

New flash on one machine, where I have the same problems. I disabled flash
in konqueror, so do not get the segfaults all the time, but it sucks to
use firefox for every site with flash I want to use.

So on another machine, I kept the old 9.0.48.0-r1, despite the many
security bugs.

Maybe I will save the old flash stuff in some special directory which I
will tell konqueror to use, so I can upgrade flash and use the new
version, except for konqueror.

        Wonko