Selon Alan McKinnon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
----<snip>----

> That version of foomatic is no longer in portage but you have it
> installed and it DEPENDS on something that is also not in portage.
> Apparently, you ran emerge --sync then this happened. It does happen
> sometimes. So: emerge foomatic first, then foomatic-db-ppds to get the
> latest that is in portage.
>
> That might not work due to DEPENDs order, in which case you must unmerge
> all foomatic packages and remerge them from scratch. This is a bit
> drastic with updates and blockers and isn't normally necessary. But
> sometimes it is, this looks like one of those times.

Finally, emerge --unmerge foomatic worked, removing no file but removing
"foomatic" from /var/lib/portage world. Updated foomatic-* packages are still
there.
Thanks for the help, I was lost as I didn't realize that emerge was trying to
update a meta-package (foomatic) no more in portage...
Thanks,

--
~adj~