Pupino wrote:
Check if you have the support for x86 binaries in you kernel and that the partition where /usr/lib32 resides is not mounted with noexec mode. Furthermore, the error regarding ldd seems related to ldd itself, not to the OO library which you are "ldding" You can also try another x86 application to see if that will fail too or not.

HTH
Davide

Now that you mention it, I think the problem is going to be kernel support for x86. I seem to remember removing it for some strange reason.

I'm doing a kernel compile now and I'll post my results in a little while :)

Thanks

--
Matt Harrison