John covici wrote:
on Tuesday 07/15/2008 Nikos Chantziaras([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote
 > Did you try updating glibc even though it's not a dependency with x86?

Nope, because I was hesitant being this is an unstable version --
maybe I should go completely unstable -- I will see what happens.

I don't understand the logic. If you're hesitant to go unstable for one package, why aren't you less hesitant to go completely unstable?

FWIW, I'm on stable with only a few packages unstable (including gcc and glibc; the latter only because gcc 4.3 needs it).