On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 17:43 +0000, James wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I currently use Korganizer.  I was wondering if there is a way to
> enhance the calender with know public holidays. For example,
> say I wan to get the Holidays for the USA, Canada and Jamaica
> onto my KOrganizer?
>
> If not does any other calender/organizer system have prebuilt addons
> for things such as holidays?

I don't use Korganizer, but if it can load iCalenders then you can point
it to one of the many Internet-accessible iCalenders on the net, which
include stuff like Holidays, weather forcasts and, GNOME release
schedules ;-)

If it doesn't support that then I would think (hope) it would at least
support importing an Ical file, so you can download and import it
yourself.

If not then I might recommend Evolution for it's calendering
capabilities.

-a