For the limitation, I cannot help you.
But allowing only an IP range, you can use iptables. You define the
default rule for INPUT packets to DROP and allow only a range (e.g.
192.168.0.0/24).

That would give something like:

iptables -A INPUT -p ALL -i <your_interface> -s <ip_address_or_range>
--dport 80 -m tcp -j ACCEPT

You can check the following links for more info on iptables:

http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Iptables_for_newbies
http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/iptables-tutorial.html

HTH,

Greg