* Joerg Schilling ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [19.09.08 18:42]:

> It seems that you missunderstand things. The people behind cdrkit are on a
> crusade against free software.
>

> The fact that many people by default use the Debian fork that is outdated,
> buggy, violates GPL and Copyright makes it obvios that people still need the
> bit more background information I added to my mail.

We are on the gentoo *user* list: Most people here can't change any
default. If you want to change that default: goto gentoo-dev and
complain there.

But still this is gentoo: so everyone has the choice to use whatever
software is in portage.

But I just said, that you should point the people to how they can use
portage to install your solution.

Sebastian "Why the heck I'm helping you? I won't use any of your
software" Günther

> Jörg

BTW: You still did not proove your accuses about the copyright
violations. And if you have proove, please submit it to
gpl-violations.org.

And do link or quote them on your infamous website.

--
 " Religion ist das Opium des Volkes. "      Karl Marx

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]@N GÜNTHER         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]