I think one passive way is to use "screen" ,and detach the "screen" when you
donot communicate with it. It can at least keep you program running in the
background.
This will not help if you need to have continual communication with your
console.

On my laptop,i use ndiswrapper as the wireless module,the wireless lancard so
named wlan0. It's never stopped or restarted no mater how weak the signal was.

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 16:24:42 -0700
Grant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> One of my Gentoo systems is located in a separate building from the
> router.  The wireless connection always seems to be strong, but
> periodically the services that depend on net.ath0 stop because it
> loses the connection.  Issuing 'rc' always brings them back.  Is there
> any way to prevent this from happening?  I'm mainly concerned about
> sshd.
>
> - Grant

魏亮 David Wei

您可以通过下面的方式和我联系: